- Final year student who are passing out from the institute and are seeking employment should register for campus placement with their respective department.
- 90 percent attendance is compulsory for the student to be part of placement process otherwise; he / she is not allowed to participate
- Student should have submitted all the assignments within the deadline and with no backlogs in the first three semester.
- Students are advised to read the Announcement made through notice put up on notice board, go through the company website must inform to Training & Placement Department if not interested appear for the same
- Notice of the pre-placement Talk (PPT) by the respective company will be published on the placement notice board student should occupy the venue 15- minute before the scheduled start of the PPT by the company
- Student attendance will be taken and only those student who have attend PPT will be allowed to sit for the rest of recruitment process of the said company
- Student must clarify queries/doubts if any related to package ,job profile ,place of work bond detail etc with HR officials of the company during pre-placement Talk (PPT)
- It is responsibility of the student to check Announcement /Notice/updated information shortlisted names etc. displayed on the noticed board of placement office /Department notice board student are expected to be on time as per the announcements.
- Failure to read the notice board /email will not be accepted as an excuse for not participating.
- Student not meeting the eligibility criteria mandatorily asked by the company would not be allowed to sit for the same
- Student are advice to be dressed in formals for every requirement drive and should carry a folder comprising of
- Multiple copies of resume
- Passport Size colored photographs
- Photocopy of all the certificate (10th 12th Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificate etc)
- College ID Card
- Govt ID & address proofed
(Driving License, Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter id)
- Student should maintain discipline and show ethical & decent behaviour in every action they make during the placement process. if before any other student found violating the protocol set by the company or defaming the institute name would be debarred from the placement activities.
NOTE: The Top Management of the institute will use its own discretion to take the appropriate decisions from time to time and case to case placement policy for students.