Ministry of HRD
Duration of Program
Conceptual understanding of every business function equipped with quantitative approach and aptitude is essential in the current business scenario for successful career in operations management. The course structure of ISMR B-School Pune is the perfect combination of quantitative ability inculcating statistical and analytical business decision making in an efficient manner to deliver beyond standard service levels for businesses to grow further.
ISMR B-School’s placement team is well-connected with regional and national employers and each year places candidates in varied roles and levels. We offer 100% placement assistance to amplify your career.
Our management programs come with well-developed project management and global business management skills, which are highly sought after by employers in both the private and public sectors. Our eminent recruiters are some of the blue-chip companies to reckon with.
This is Mahesh Pisal pursuing MBA (2019-21) from ISMR B-School, Pune. I got placed in one of the best financial serives brand- Paytm, Pune as a Key Accounts Manager. I would like to thanks members of placement cell and ISMR team for their great mentoring and support. I wish bright career ahead to all future ISMRians.
I Bharat Rotangan pursuing MBA (2019-21) at ISMR B-School, Pune . I was lucky enough to get a placement with XL Dynamics company with a good annual package. International School of Management and Research has helped me to realize my potential and work on my skills which I realized after joining ISMR B- School. I would like to thank my Placement Team, Management, Professors and Non- Teaching staff for helping me out in every situation.
I Aniket Sharma a student of PGDM (2019-21) batch from ISMR B-School, Pune. Currently I am working in BYJU'S as a BDA. For this I would like to thank our Placement Cell for providing the best opportunity. Our placement cell has always ensured to provide good opportunities for us. I’m Proud to be an ISMRian.
I Samagya Sharma pursuing MBA (2020-22) at ISMR B-School, Pune. I am delighted to share that in 1st semester itself I got placed in Ambitious Polytech, Pune as "Business Development Intern". During my internship I got exposure to learn many areas of business development functions and I got the opportunity to apply my creativity, ideas and skills. I am thankful to Ambitious Polytech team for their valuable guidance and support during my internship and to ISMR Placement Cell for their guidance and providing me this opportunity
This is Shruti Sinha pursuing MBA (2020-22) from ISMR B-School, Pune. I was provided with a wonderful opportunity to work for Blitzjobs, Pune by ISMR Placement Cell. My experience during tenure with Blitzjob was wonderful. I learned new things and enhanced my knowledge and skills. During the internship I got opportunity to understand the role of HR and exposure to Talent Aquisition concept. It is great being an intern for Blitzjobs and thankful to ISMR Placement Cell for guidance and Blitzjobs for such amazing experience.
I Krishna Mishra pursuing MBA (2020-22) from ISMR B-School, Pune. I got an opportunity to carry out my internship at UAS International, Delhi in sales and marketing. It was a great experience for me and understood functions of sales and marketing. I would like to thank to faculties and Placement Cell for providing me professional opportunity during 1st semester itself. It is my pleasure to be a part of ISMR family.
I Nupur Priyadarshani, PGDM student of (2020-22) at ISMR B-School, Pune have been assigned for Internship Program at TRUMPF India Private Limited (Pune). I have acquired experience in Marketing vertical which is truly invaluable. Working in an environment which is analytical, creative and being provided an opportunity to learn new horizontals and verticals almost everyday has truly broadened my perception. The journey has been absolutely amazing so far and for providing me such a platform, I am really thankful towards the placement cell of my college.
I Vijay Bukan pursuing MBA (2020-22) at ISMR B-School, Pune. I got selected in Biorx Ventures (Pune) company for Internship as a "Finance Intern" and I got to learn a lot about Financial statements and work ethics. I got the opportunity to enhance my Knowledge and skills during this internship. I’m glad for being a part of Biorx Company as well as ISMR B-School. I would like to thank the Placement Cell and Management for providing me this amazing opportunity.
How to Apply
- Valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-CET and other equivalent examinations
- Topics will be given to candidates in advance for Presentation Skill Assessment (PSA)
- Candidates who qualify based on the above criteria will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview
- After a satisfactory performance in assessment, candidates will be confirmed; subject to payment of admission fees
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university/ institution of national importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- If a student admitted to the institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be cancelled, and fees will not be refunded.
- Cost of application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The total tuition fee for any programme should be paid in 3 instalments (as per the schedule mentioned in Fee Structure).
- The institute does not take responsibility for the delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Pune, Maharashtra, (India).
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result are required to submit the marks sheet up to 31st August 2021.
- Students must follow all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the institute. Breach of any of these may render him/her liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the institute
- All programmes offered by ISMR B-School is compulsorily residential. Staying in the institute’s hostel for 1st year is mandatory and will not be changed under any circumstances.
The institute reserves the right to alter the course content of the programmes, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, tuition fee payable, boarding and lodging fees and/or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Management’s decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.