Duration of Program
Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Distribution networks have become huge differentiating factors for an organization. The course structure at ISMR B-School Pune ensures that technological know-how in these lines is integrated with current industrial practices to equip students to deliver beyond standard service levels for businesses to grow further.
ISMR B-School’s placement team is well-connected with regional and national employers and each year places candidates in varied roles and levels. We offer 100% placement assistance to amplify your career.
Our management programs come with well-developed project management and global business management skills, which are highly sought after by employers in both the private and public sectors. Our eminent recruiters are some of the blue-chip companies to reckon with.
The well-defined structure semester wise is what I loved. I knew every day, what I have to learn. ISMR B-School has understood my reserve points and made sure that by the end of the program I overcome them. Most of the concepts of the theory were given a practical approach through Management games. Thank You ISMR B-School!
I am a proud ISMR B-Schoolian. I would like to thank the entire team of ISMR B-School for bringing the transportation of being a live wire on the field. The special emphasis on Personality development, grooming and corporate etiquettes given by ISMR B-School are helping me every day in taking the corporate expectations. ISMR B-School Rocks!
Fashion shows, Food fest, Sports day, Youth day, fests….what fun all these were. Being ISMR B-Schoolian is all about fun, masti, outings, enjoying and above all……with every activity there was learning. We are the best batch of the best institute- ISMR B-School!
How to Apply
- Valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-CET and other equivalent examinations
- Topics will be given to candidates in advance for Presentation Skill Assessment (PSA)
- Candidates who qualify based on the above criteria will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview
- After a satisfactory performance in assessment, candidates will be confirmed; subject to payment of admission fees
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university/ institution of national importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- If a student admitted to the institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be cancelled, and fees will not be refunded.
- Cost of application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The total tuition fee for any programme should be paid in 3 instalments (as per the schedule mentioned in Fee Structure).
- The institute does not take responsibility for the delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Pune, Maharashtra, (India).
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result are required to submit the marks sheet up to 31st October 2020.
- Students must follow all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the institute. Breach of any of these may render him/her liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the institute
- All programmes offered by ISMR B-School is compulsorily residential. Staying in the institute’s hostel for 1st year is mandatory and will not be changed under any circumstances.
The institute reserves the right to alter the course content of the programmes, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, tuition fee payable, boarding and lodging fees and/or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Management’s decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.