SRI BALAJI EDUCATION SOCIETY
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH (ISMR PUNE)
Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD Govt. of India
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University & Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra
MBA : College Code MB6798
Duration of Program
WE AT ISMR B-SCHOOL ARE FOCUSED ON IMPLEMENTING OUR MISSION OF “PLACING YOU FIRST”
International School of Management and Research (ISMR B-School), is a mission-oriented Institute, run by Sri Balaji Education Society since 2007, with a vision to be a world class Business School, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building.
AWARDS & RANKINGS
- Awarded “Business School of the Year 2019” by Media Partner THE ACADEMIC INSIGHTS.
- Ranked “Top 10 Colleges and Institutes in Maharashtra” by Media Partner Higher Education Digest for the year 2019.
- Ranked 20th in India by “Higher Education Review Magazine” Beyond IIM’s Top 100 B-School survey.
- Awarded “Excellence in Students Placements for 2018” by Education World- Wide India.
- Winner of “Best Business School Award in 2017” by 24 MRC Award – For Excellence in Higher Education.
- Jagran Josh recognizing “Top Private Management Institute in Western India.”
International Business Management
Human Resource Management
Rural & Agriculture Business Management
Tourism & Hospitality Management
Top 25 Reasons to be an ISMRIAN
- Excellent Return on Investment
- 20 Acres Serene Campus
- Dedicated and Experienced Faculties from Academic and Industrial Background
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Foreign Placement Assistance
- Scholarships to Meritorious Students
- Education Loan Tie up with Leading Banks
- Domestic and International Industrial Visits
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure with Fully Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Seminar based, Career Oriented, and Industry Focused Curriculum
- Access to Study Material / Newspapers / Journals / Case Studies etc.
- Special classes on Personality Development, Communication, and Foreign Language
- Innovative Learning: Mentorship, Internship, Practical Exposure in Industry
- IT Input: Advanced Excel
- Extra Activities
- Indoor and Outdoor Recreational Activities
- Gymnasium with all Latest Equipments
- Cultural Programme and Intra-Collegiate Programme
- Hostel Facilities for Boys and Girls
- Mess Facility
- Medicare Facility during the Course
- Accidental Mediclaim Policy during the course
- A Fun-Filled College Life Experience
- Outbound Management Programs
- Leadership and Team Building Activities
Candidates with minimum 50% marks in graduation (45% for reserved categories) from any recognized university and with a valid score card in national-level entrance tests like MH-CET/ CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT are eligible to apply (all such exams shall be treated at par) enabling the candidate to appear for selection Process directly.
Candidates appearing for final year degree examination up to June 2021 can also apply. Such candidates, whose final year degree results is not declared at the time of admission will be admitted provisionally and after submitting a bonafide certificate from the Head of the Institute stating that he/she is a regular student. The admission of such a candidate will be confirmed only if he/she provides a proof of passing the final year degree examination marksheet with minimum 50% marks on or before 15th July 2021.