1. Anti-Ragging Committee
According to the anti-ragging rule that the Supreme Court ordered in 2009, the Institute Anti-Ragging Committee was established in the year 2012. An Anti-Ragging Committee and Anti-Ragging Squad are part of the anti-ragging committee.
Ragging destroys numerous innocent lives and careers and is a horrible crime that violates human rights. The Indian Supreme Court has prohibited ragging, and all colleges and universities are required to establish an anti-ragging cell in accordance with certain rules.
The anti-ragging committee of the institute is dedicated to outlawing all ragging actions both inside the hostel and on institute premises. Anti-Ragging Squad is major component of the anti-ragging committee.
Responsibilities of Anti Ragging Squad
Under the supervision of the Anti-Ragging Committee, an anti-ragging squad is in operation. Squad is a part of the anti-ragging committee which also includes following members/stakeholders. It maintains surveillance and prevents any ragging incidents that might occur or be reported in areas where students congregate, such as classrooms, canteens, libraries, etc. As a result, Squad always assists the committee in taking timely decisions.
Disciplinary action to be taken
- Suspension from classes and academics
- Removing financial aid and other benefits
- Excluding them from participating in any examinations, tests, or other evaluation procedures withholding the results
- Admission revocation with notification to parents
|1.||Dr. Anita Khatke||Directoremail@example.com|
|2.||Amita kadam||Local Mediafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Vishwajeet Patil||Fresh Student Representativeemail@example.com|
|4.||Pritam Kadam||Member ( Hostel)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Santosh Kaulage||Nodal Officeremail@example.com|
|6.||Ganga-Tara Foundation||NGO Involved in Youth Activityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7.||Uttam Thorbole||Representative of Civilemail@example.com|
|8.||Hrushikesh Vyavhare||Representative of Police firstname.lastname@example.org|
|10.||Mrs. Vimla Bhatt||Non- Teaching Staffemail@example.com|
|12.||Satyen Wadkar||Parents Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|13.||Krishna Mishra||Senior Student Representative|
|SR NO.||Website Address||Description|
|3||https://www.antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_registration_form.aspx||Fill Anti-ragging online Affidavit|
|4||http://www.unipune.ac.in/snc/womens_studies_centre/icc/pdf/SalientFeaturesoftheSexualHarassmentofWomenatWorkplace.pdf||Internal Complaint Committees and Policies|
2. Internal Complaint Committee
The institute abides the guidelines laid down by UGC to establish the Internal Complaint Committee, violence against employee/students at the institute and to fulfil this it has constituted a committee against Sexual Harassment.
International School of Management and Research, shall value the dignity of every individual, enhance the development of its human resources, guarantee full respect for human rights, ensure the full enforcement of “Fundamental Rights” of individuals.
ISMR has zero tolerance policy against discrimination and sexual harassment. To fulfil the directive of the Supreme Court, as per UGC directives and the Savitribai Phule Pune University in respect of implementing a policy against sexual harassment in the institute.
Responsibilities of the Institution
- To provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination.
- To ensure equal access to everyone for all facilities and participation in activities of the college.
- To organize various programs in form of lectures/sessions to a raise awareness about sexual harassment in its various forms and to defeat it.
- To evolve a mechanism for the prevention and redressal of sexual harassment cases, if any, and other acts of gender-based violence in the college.
- To ensure that the mechanism for registering complaints is safe, accessible, and sensitive.
- To take cognizance of complaints about sexual harassment, conduct enquiries, provide assistance.
- To seek medical, police and legal intervention, if required with the consent of the complainant.
- To provide appropriate psychological, emotional, and physical support (inform of counselling, security and other assistance) to the victim, if required.
- The complaint committee is responsible for redressal of a complaint made by any girl students to ensure time bound treatment.
Internal Complaint Committee
3. Grievance Redressal Committee
Grievance Redressal Cell
As per UGC guidelines for Grievance Redressal Cell has been formulated at the institute to resolve the grievance of students. The student can raise their grievance by submitting the complaint in the Complaint Box which is situated on the ground floor of the institutes building. The Grievance Redressal Cell adheres to work effectively, and time bound.
- The student/ Staff can submit their grievance at the complaint box or can be submitted by application to the cell member
- The complaint will be redressed by Grievance Redressal Cell at the earliest
- The result of the grievance Redressal is informed to the complainant
- Director has the authority to reconsider the grievance if any
4. Reservation (SC/ST) Committee
To ensure the implementation of the affirmative action policy of the Government of India, the Government of Maharashtra, the UGC, and related orders issued by such authorities from time to time for the benefit of SC/ST/OBC and other reserved category students, ISMR established the Reservation (SC/ST/OBC) Committee in the year 2012. The Committee fosters and encourages the overall development, problems, and complaints involving all reservation candidates at the institute level. This committee’s primary goal is to support students who fall under the SC, ST, OBC, etc. categories.
- To inform students of their rights under state and federal law regarding scholarships, admissions preferences, and other matters
- To implement the necessary follow-up actions to meet the goals and deadlines established by the appropriate government authority
- To interact with the students, inspire them, and educate them about the many reservation regulations to prepare them for prospects
SC/ST Committee Details
|1.||Dr. Anita Khatke||Directoremail@example.com|
|3.||Dr. Pratima Sanadhya||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|