- If a student admitted to the Institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed some material information, his/her admission will be cancelled and fees will not be refunded to such candidate.
- Cost of Application Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The total tuition fee for any programme to be paid in 3 installments (as per the schedule mentioned in Fees Structure).
- The Institute does not take responsibility for delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the Institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Pune, Maharashtra, (India).
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result are required to submit the marks sheet up to 30th September 2022.
- A student must follow all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the Institute. Breach of any of these may render him/her liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the Institute
- All programmes offered by ISMR B-School is compulsorily residential. Staying in the Institute’s hostel for 1st year is mandatory and will not be changed under any circumstances.
Disclaimer : The Institute reserves the right to alter the course content of the programmes, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, tuition fee payable, boarding and lodging fees and/or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Management’s decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.