International School of Management & Research has tied up with Credenc to help students avail education loans easily from a number of banks and NBFCs. The education loan for the students of International School of Management & Research is offer based on the credit history of the co-applicant and academic performance of the applicant.
- Easy availability of education loans for a number of courses
- Low interest rates with a repayment period ranging from 5 to 15 years
- Education, living and other expenses covered
- Moratorium period ranging from 6 months to a year
- Income Tax Benefits
- Credenc is a tech-enabled platform committed to making education loans more accessible, affordable and transparent. It provides a personalized rate of interest with the best terms and fastest response time.
- Tie Up with Axis Bank
- Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card – X and XII Marksheets – Salary Slip (If Employed) – University Admission Letter
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Residence Proof
- 6 Months Bank Account Statement
- ITR/Form 16
- Income Proof
- Assets And Liabilities Brief (If Providing Collateral)
International School of Management & Research offers need-based financial aid to all students who wish to avail this benefit. The education loan is sanctioned on the basis of the financial standing of the applicant. It is not based on scholastic merit, sports qualifications or any other non-financial factors.
Yes, a co-applicant is required for an education loan for all the courses. A co-borrower can either be the applicant’s parents or spouse, father-in-law, mother-in-law (in case the applicant is married).
A moratorium period is a time during the loan term when the borrower is not required to make any repayment. The repayment period commences once the borrower starts working or the holiday period is over (whichever is earlier).
The Credit Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL), maintains a credit history which keeps a track of a person’s past repayments and credit card bills. It is important to have a good credit score with CIBIL, if a person wishes to avail a loan in a hassle – free manner.