- Students become well versed with various management applications required to be followed while running an agriculture oriented business.
- Combination of management with technical subjects offers the advantage of promptly making out any type of slip ups in business operations.
- Marketing stream deals with innovative selling and advertising strategies so as to sustain finance related to carry business.
- Solving various kinds of case studies which give them experience of involving and solving agriculture oriented business matters.
- Summer Projects for two months in Agro industry which gives them exposure of working practically in industry
Employability Enhancement (Career Development Programme)
- GD/PI Preparation
- Personality development
- Grooming, etiquettes and soft skills sessions
- General awareness, Aptitude Test and Quizzes
- CRP Skills
- Personal counselling and mentoring
- Computer literacy workshops
- Basic English and Communication classes
Extensive Industry Interaction
- Regular Industry Visit, Live, Mini Projects
- Guest lectures & Seminars from industry professionals
- Industry orientation & Research module
- National seminars and conventions
- Industry experienced faculty
- Interaction with Industry associations like NIPM, NHRD, SME chamber
- Student Chapter Membership of NIPM etc.
- Aerobics, Yoga & meditation sessions
- Health & Fitness
- Regular co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- Social awareness programs & CSR activities
- Value based education
- Self Defence
- Leadership development program
- Study Tour Abroad
- International Students centre
- International exchange program
- International internships & projects
- Foreign Languages Global Immersion Program (Optional)
Download PGDM - ABM Brochure