Ministry of HRD
Duration of Program
Agri-Business in india provides an evergreen and ever –increasing expanse of opportunities
- Agriculture today accounts for 18% of India GDP and for more than 65% of jobs
- India’s total annual expenditure on food and beverage is estimated to be USD 150 billion
- Opportunities in agro based industries use modern technology in areas such as packing , raw material ,processed foods ,exports and allied field
- Progressive growth of Indian economy is augmented by the Agri –business sector
Top Careers in Agri-Business
Seeds / Fertilizer /Pesticides Industry
Milk and Milk Products
Fisheries/Edible Oil Industry
Agro Finance Companies And Bank
Agro Co –operative
Agro Equipment Manufacture
Supply chain management
ISMR B-School’s placement team is well-connected with regional and national employers and each year places candidates in varied roles and levels. We offer 100% placement assistance to amplify your career.
Our management programs come with well-developed project management and global business management skills, which are highly sought after by employers in both the private and public sectors. Our eminent recruiters are some of the blue-chip companies to reckon with.
Its really great experience to learn management in ISMR B-School; where we gain academic knowledge along with practical insights. As the college gives us opportunity to go abroad for International Industrial Visit (Dubai); we had interaction with prominent industry stalwarts and got the industrial exposure, experience and learnt how Companies operates in the foreign countries.
“ISMR B-School as an institute gave me ample opportunities to learn & grow in all aspects of life. Irrespective from where you belong you will always get the homely treatment. Commitment & discipline are the irrespective of the 2-year programme which has helped me to become better student and top of it a better human being.”
“ISMR B-School has given me a lot of opportunities to groom myself and compete in the corporate world. In short, it is an ocean of knowledge.”
ISMR B-School Pune has been a great contributor towards the development of my personality. By participating in the inter-university and intra-university events conducted by the School of Management, I have established my leadership, time management and team skills and have also been able to advance these skills to whole new augment level.
Coming to this college was a very good decision. All the professors are very good and give theory and practical exposure. There is Mentor and Mentee system followed here. ISMR B-School follows mobile free campus where mobile are collected in college hours. There are a group of managers like Class Representative, Newshour Manager, Cultural Manager, etc where selected students are given the responsibility to conduct. External and Internal environment is great. Proud to be ISMRian. ISMR Rocks !!!
I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to ISMR B-School, Pune. The college made sure that I am corporate ready and skilled enough to fulfill corporate demand. My sincere appreciation & gratitude to the Placement cell and all the staff for their efforts in placing me in Repos Energy, Pune. I am very grateful to them for effectively and sincerely helping me to grab first ever opportunity that came into my life.
The different teaching pedagogy is the best part about ISMR B-School. We learn management lessons through Indian cultural way of teaching and through Panchatantra stories wherein we sit on floor on folded legs creating the ‘Gurukul’ atmosphere. The cultural activities which take place attract most of the students and bring the best out of them. The mentoring session personally has helped me a lot.
If you want to kick start your career backed up with a good academic experience with a world class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty, then 'ISMR B-School' is the name for you. In ISMR B-School, I had countless opportunities to develop analytical skills, leadership qualities and proactive thinking through various cultural programmes and corporate events. It gives me immense pleasure to call myself as an 'ISMR B-Schoolian'.
How to Apply
- Valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-CET and other equivalent examinations
- Topics will be given to candidates in advance for Presentation Skill Assessment (PSA)
- Candidates who qualify based on the above criteria will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview
- After a satisfactory performance in assessment, candidates will be confirmed; subject to payment of admission fees
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university/ institution of national importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- If a student admitted to the institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be cancelled, and fees will not be refunded.
- Cost of application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The total tuition fee for any programme should be paid in 3 instalments (as per the schedule mentioned in Fee Structure).
- The institute does not take responsibility for the delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the institute and the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Pune, Maharashtra, (India).
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result are required to submit the marks sheet up to 31st October 2020.
- Students must follow all the rules and regulations, framed from time to time by the institute. Breach of any of these may render him/her liable for penalty under the rules and/or expulsion from the institute
- All programmes offered by ISMR B-School is compulsorily residential. Staying in the institute’s hostel for 1st year is mandatory and will not be changed under any circumstances.
The institute reserves the right to alter the course content of the programmes, rules and regulations, teaching schedule, tuition fee payable, boarding and lodging fees and/or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Management’s decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.